Tuesday, 27 May 2014
This is to inform you that AIJCR(January-April, 2014) issue has been uploaded into the website. Please find the below details.
|You are receiving this mail as a registered author with the Clinical Rhinology An International Journal. If you wish to stop receiving future alerts, you may do so by clicking onunsubscribe |
Tuesday, 22 April 2014
ELECTION NOTICE FOR THE
GOVERNING BODY OF
ALL INDIA RHINOLOGY SOCIETY -YEAR 2014-15
Election notice is given for calling nominations from members of the AIRS for the following posts of the Governing Body for the year 2013-14. Elections will be held as per the election guidelines of AIRS Constitution.
Post: Vice President: ONE Post
Post: Executive members: TEN Posts.
Post: Honrary Secretary: One (3years), Delhi
Post: Honrary Treasurer: One(3years), Delhi
Clinical Rhinology Journal:
Editorial Board Chairman: One(3years)
Editor in Chief :One(5years), Chandigarh
Editorial Board Members: Four(3years)
1. Vice President : Minimum 5 years membership, one tenure as governing body member
2. Honorary Secretary and Treasurer:Minimum 3 years membership, one tenure as governing body member
3. Governing body member: Minimum 2 years membership.
4.Editorial Board Chairman: Minimum 5 years membership, one tenure as governing body member,10 Publications
5. Editor in Chief: Minimum 5 years membership, one tenure as governing body member,15 Publications
6. Editorial Board members: Minimum 3 years membership, one tenure as governing body member,10 Publications
NOMINATION FORM FOR ELECTION OF GOVERNING BODY MEMBER OF AIRS YEAR 2014-15
Name of Member:_____________________________________________________
AIRS Membership Number: ____________________________________________
Post applied for: ______________________________________________________
Proposed by: _____________________ Seconded by: __________________
Membership number______________ Membership number___________
Phone number____________________ Phone number:________________
Email: __________________________ Email: _______________________
Signature of member with Name and date
The nominations may be sent in the given format by Registered Post / Courier to:
Dr Sanjay Sood
Hony. Secretary, AIRS,
C-301,Saransh Appartments,Plot No. 34,
Last Date for receiving Nominations: 15th May,2014
Last date for withdrawal of Nomination Forms: 18th May,2014
Date of Elections (If required): 31st, May, 2014
Notice is given for convening the Annual General Body Meeting of the
All India Rhinology Society during the Annual Conference of the Society at Shimla.
Date: Saturday, 31st May, 2014
Time: 5.00 PM
- To adopt the minutes of the last GBM held at Delhi
- Condolence resolutions, if any
- Report of the Hony. Secretary.
- Report of the Hony. Treasurer.
- Admissions of the new members.
- To consider proposals received during the Year:
a) Confirmation of the proposed Venue (Bareily) for the forthcoming conferences for the year 2015
b) To consider proposals for forthcoming conferences for the year 2015
c) To consider and approve the changed amendments of the constitutions, if any
- Election of new Office Bearers ,if required
- Installation of new Office Bearers.
- Any other matter with the permission of the chair.
Signed. And Dated: 16th April, 2014
Dr Sanjay Sood
All IndiaRhinology Society
Friday, 14 February 2014
Dr. N. K. Mohindroo +91 941 810 0092 Dr. D. R. Sharma +91 941 802 8623 Dr. Ramesh Azad +91 941 849 1999 Dr. R. S. Minhas +91 941 823 3512 Dr. Jagdeep Thakur +91 941 847 7400 Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Indira Gandhi Medical College
Shimla-171 001 (HP) INDIA
Telefax : +91 177 281 1562 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, 28 January 2014
Governing body meeting of AIRS will be held on 2nd Febraury,2014 at MAMC Guest house, Delhi at 2.00p.m.
1. Rhinocon 2014 at Shimla
2. AIRS Fellowship
3. AIRS Directory
4. Any other matter
Please make it convienient to attend