This is to inform you about the Annual General Body Meeting of the All India Rhinology Society
(AIRS), which will be held during the 34th Annual Conference in Bikaner.
Venue: Lallgarh Palace/Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner Date: 16th December 2023 Time:
1. To adopt the minutes of the last GBM held in Delhi.
2. Condolence resolution if any.
3. Report of the Hony. Secretary.
4. Report of the Hony. Treasurer.
5. Admission of new members.
6. To consider proposals received during the year: a) To consider proposals for the
conference for the year 2024 & 2025.
7. Approval of amendments if any in the constitution of the society.
8. Election of the new office bearer if required.
9. Installation of the new office bearer.
10. Any other matter with the permission of the chair.
ELECTION NOTICE FOR THE GOVERNING BODY
ALL INDIA RHINOLOGY SOCIETY - YEAR 2023-2024
Election notice is given for calling nominations from members of AIRS for the following posts of
the Governing Body for the year 2023-24. Elections will be held as per the election guidelines of
President Elect: one post
Vice President: ONE Post
Joint Secretary: One Post
Governing body members: TEN Posts
1. President Elect: Minimum 5 years membership, one tenure as governing body member.
2. Vice President: Minimum 5 years membership, one tenure as governing body member.
3. Governing body member: Minimum 2 years membership.
NOMINATION FORM FOR ELECTION OF GOVERNING BODY MEMBER OF AIRS YEAR 2023-24
Name of Member: ________________________________________________
AIRS Membership Number: _________________________
Post applied for: ______________________________________________________
Proposed by: _Membership number
Seconded by: __________ Membership number_________
Signature of member with Name and date
The nominations may be sent in the given format by Registered Post / Courier/email to:
Dr Ajay Jain
Hony. Secretary, AIRS
Address: ENT Clinic, Shop 1, DDA Market 1, G Block, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Last Date for receiving Nominations: 30th November 2023
Last date for withdrawal of Nomination Forms: 9th December 2023
Date of Elections (If required): 16th December 2023
We look forward to your active participation and attendance at the Annual General Body Meeting
and the election process. Your contributions and support are essential for the growth and
progress of AIRS.
Dr Ajay Jain,
All India Rhinology Society